L’organisation chrétienne CBM lance un appel à candidature pour le recrutement d’un « IT Officer – Regional Hub Office Africa West & Centre ».
Voici l’annonce relative à l’appel à candidature en anglais.
CBM is an international Christian development organisation, committed to improving the
quality of life of persons with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world. We are
looking to recruit an:
IT Officer – Regional Hub Office Africa West & Centre
Main objective of the role:
The incumbent will report to the Regional Hub Director. Working in the Regional Hub
Office in Lomé, the IT Officer will take responsibility for administrating and maintaining
of IT systems and procedures to ensure the smooth and effective functioning of the
Regional Office and Country Offices.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Support the local and international
users in IT related matters.
- Analysis problems, find solutions,
record lessons learnt and best
- Institute guidelines for systems users.
- Purchase, install/ configure and operate
hard disks and software according
CBM’s guidelines and local rules.
- Implement and enforce CBM’s IT policy
in the Regional Office and the Country
- Cooperate in the daily work with the IT
department of the International Office
and collaborate in IT projects within the
- Be available as a potential member of
IT teams of competency.
- Develop individual annual work plan
- Write monthly report of activities
- Manage budgets/costs accurately
- Assess and identified risks within the
scope of the function area and
addressed them proactively.
- Provide IT Training to staff
- Lire aussi La Corée du Nord a un nouvel Ambassadeur au Togo
We are looking for someone who has:
- Computer literate, sound knowledge
and experience in computers, both
hardware and software.
- Good knowledge in MS-Office Software
and other tools.
- Good knowledge in virtualization of
server environment using VMWare as
well as of state of the art operating
systems like MS Windows 8 and 10,
MS Windows Server 2012/2016.
- Experience in different fields of IT
security like firewalls, virus and spam
protection and backup methods.
- Good knowledge of physical networks
(active and passive components).
- Ability to work independently.
- Reliable work methodology, analytic
thinking and sense of responsibility.
- Training capability / knowledge
- Ability to prioritize work, and meet
- Effective communication skills.
The future job holder will adhere to CBM’s values and commits to CBM’s Code of Conduct and Safeguarding Policy.
CBM encourages persons with disabilities to apply for this position. If you feel that this role would
be a good opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover
letter in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org – Application deadline: 25 February 2019
The role is a permanent contract located in Lomé, Togo. This position has a national
compensation package and is subject to local employment and immigration laws