The Senior IT Assistant will provide ongoing support for all WBG Lome office staff as well as visiting staff and missions from HQ or other Country Offices, under the supervision of a Location Lead and in close collaboration with other IT colleagues. S/he will manage the full range of information technologies for the office, which include, but not limited to : addressing desktop support, conferencing support, remote access and network support, issues concerning the maintenance and implementation of IT standards, knowledge sharing, asset inventory, maintaining local vendor relations and understanding contracts/Service Level Agreements (SLA), as well as providing local office training.
For detailed of duties & responsibilities, selection criteria (education and experience) and core technical knowledge & Skills, please refer to www.worldbank.org/jobs then follow links to Current Job Openings, then in the “Keyword or ReqID” search field enter Req number req7595.
- Plan International Togo recrute (25 novembre 2020)
- Emploi : 11 conseils pour obtenir un emploi sans expérience
- Togo / Projet WURI : le ministère de l’Economie numérique recrute pour ces postes
- Togo : une ONG spécialisée en médecine recrute (25 novembre 2020)
- Togo : le Haut-Commissariat des Nations Unies pour les Réfugiés recrute (27 novembre 2020)
To apply, qualified candidates are requested to go to www.worldbank.org/jobs and then follow links to Current Job Openings, then in the “Keyword or ReqID” search field enter Req number req7595 and apply for the position “Senior IT Assistant, Client Services – Lome, Togo”. The deadline for application is July 1, 2020. Only selected candidates will be contacted.