The United States Peace Corps Togo is seeking individuals for the below listed temporary training positions for the Programming and Training Unit.
OPEN TO : All interested candidates
OPENING DATE : December 24, 2019
CLOSING DATE : January 7, 2020
STATUS : Temporary : (Not to exceed period of four months between the time frame of May-August 2020 and/or January-August 2021).
- Technical Coordinators for Health, Education and Agriculture Programs.
2. Assistants Technical Coordinators for Health, Education and Agriculture Programs.
3. Site Coordinators
4. Languages and Cross Cultural Facilitators
5. Language Coordinators
6. Assistant Language Coordinators
A- HOW TO APPLY
All the applications including a cover letter and curriculum vitae in English with three references, copies of most recent diplomas, work certificates and a valid police record (Casier Judiciaire datant de mains de trois mois) must be sent by e-mail only to the following address : [email protected] by January 7, 2020.
Please visit the Peace Corps website : https://www.peacecorps.gov/togo/contracts for full job description for each position. This announcement is also available on the US Embassy Lome website : https://tg.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/
NB. : Only the selected applicants will be contacted.
– Please indicate the title of the position you are applying for.
The United States Peace Corps is an Equal Opportunity Employer.